Monday, February 13, 2017

Chickens Grew Up





Chickens

Said the first little chicken,  With a strange little squirm,
"I wish I could find A fat little worm.

Said the next little chicken,  With an odd little shrug,
"I wish I could find   A fat little bug."

Said a third little chicken,  With a small sigh of grief,
"I wish I could find   A green little leaf!"

Said the fourth little chicken,  With a faint little moan,
"I wish I could find A wee gravel stone."

"Now, see here!" said the mother, From the green garden patch,
"If you want any breakfast, Just come here and scratch!"




Black Hen and a couple Guinieas. 


It does not take long for Chickens to grow up.  
However it takes ours about 10 months before they will lay their first egg. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...